Now that you know how to plan the perfect picnic, pack some goodies to bring along. Follow these quick and easy steps for peach iced tea heaven.
Serve this yummy tea to guests during gatherings.
Peach Iced Tea Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 bags of black tea
- 4 cups of water
- 6 fresh peaches peeled, pitted and sliced
- Agave (or honey)
- 1 Lemon
- Optional: 2 peaches sliced and pitted
- Optional: 1 sliced lemon
- Boil 4 cups of water.
- Once water is boiled, steep tea bags in hot water for about 10-15 minutes.
- Blend peeled, pitted and sliced peaches into a puree.
- Run the peach puree through a strainer and into the tea.
- Add agave (or honey) to taste.
- Squeeze lemon into tea for a hint of citrus.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve over ice.
- Optional: decorate cups of teas with sliced peaches or lemons on edge of cup.
By Natalie EcheverriaPhotography by Jaimee ItagakiStyled by Shelly Baugh